- We have been providing Constituent Management Service (CMS) and Information Technology (IT) services on Capitol Hill for over 30 years.
- Our flagship product is a CMS software called, Intranet Quorum (IQ). IQ is the most popular and most widely-used CMS software on Capitol Hill.
- Used by 65% of the U.S. Congress, 50% of U.S. Governors, and over 100+ offices for Federal, State, Local government offices.
- Our services also include:
- Website Services
- Telephone/Virtual Town Halls
- Voter Data Procurement
- SMS Text Blasts
- Professional Print Services (e.g., postcards, brochures, etc.)
- Digital Advertising
- IT Services and Hardware Procurement.
- Legislative Team: Organize messages to effectively respond to correspondences and to track legislative bills, all which leverage a best-in-class Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Caseworkers: Streamline and process casework with our fully customizable constituent service tool.
- Communications Team: Conduct proactive outreach and manage social media presence.
- Scheduler: Track member events, appearances, staff coverage, and district office activities via integrated calendar.
- Member or Chief of staff: Perform detailed reporting and office analytics.
Caseworkers will also be able to collect Privacy Release forms Digitally via IQ. For more information click here.
I used an Eventbrite calendar over on the campaign side and am looking to create a new one for my Official Office, can IQ integrate with that?
Yes. The FCC ruled in Summer 2016 that Congressional offices can now begin using mobile phone numbers for outreach related to official Congressional business.
- Contact me
- Newsletter Subscribe and Unsubscribe
- Meeting and speaking requests
- Flag and Tour requests
- Commendations and Greetings
- Website Problem
- Web form submissions from the Member’s website.
- Message records that are manually created by office staff.
- Communicating with Congress (CWC) allows Advocacy groups to send mass communications to member offices.
- Digital Mail Program. These are postal mail that are scanned into IQ.
- Telephone Calls your office logs
- Social Media Messages
- SMS Messages
- Replies to the Representative’s enewsletter
- Inactive: If you inherited data, the status of those form letters will be marked as “Inactive”.
- Draft/Active: If your office has created new form letters, those will be marked as “Draft” or “Active”.
Onboarding with IQ
- Dedicated IQ Consultants. Please contact your office IQ Consultant(s) for on-going office support.
- Help Desk Staff. Please contact our Help Desk staff for technical support issues on IQ.
- Email: support@IQservicedesk.com
- Phone: 703-206-0188
- Chat Feature: Click chat icon (i.e. the icon is highlighted in yellow on the image below). On your screen, the Chat icon is located on the top right corner of your screen.
Training Team. Please access the IQ Training Calendar to register for classes.
Onboarding with House IT Services (HITS)
NOTE: Whether you are keeping the predecessor’s flagship office or not, to start the process, you must contact Bruce and Eva (e-mails above).
For the staff who are transferring from another office in the House, how do we get their e-mail account transferred and set-up?
We can help! Please contact LeidosHouseIT@mail.house.gov
- Be sure to include: Members-Elect Name and State & District
- Please note, the staffer must get permission from the Member they are transferring his/her mailbox from. Once you e-mail us, we will provide the ACCOUNT MIGRATION CONSENT FORM to fill out.
How do I take advantage of the $13,400 credit to purchase additional computers for my office/district office?
How do I take advantage of the $13,400 credit to purchase additional computers for my office/district office? On January 3rd Office Supply Store staff will visit your office and bring you a purchase card. Contact your Leidos Systems Admin when you receive your purchase card and he/she will consult with you and purchase the computers on your behalf.
Note: this credit expires September 30, 2021